Important Notice:

From July 1st 2021, due to the adjustment of EU new VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities, the order shipping process of EU countries will also be adjusted accordingly as follows: view more >>

1. For orders less than 150 Euros:

Option A: If you fill in the EU VAT code when placing an order, it means that you will clear the customs by yourself, then no additional operations will be required, just place the order normally.

Option B: If you don’t have VAT code or without filling VAT code, we will collect the tax from you then pay in our side. In this case, you can receive the package without customs clearance.

This change will lead to an increase on your costs, so we will also provide some subsidies. :)

2. For orders greater than/equal to 150 Euros:

Please fill in the VAT number when placing the order to pay customs duties. If not, you would clear the customs by yourself when the package arrives at the destination customs.

For customers from France, VAT number is required.

Please feel free to contact the 8seasons team for any questions

--- 8seasons Team << view less

Semi-Annual Big Sale

925 Sterling Silver

European Sterling silver beads is the combination of fashion European Jewelry style and eye-catching sterling silver to celebrate the beauty of fall. Both of the two elements have their own well-known advantages. And that’s just what set the European sterling silver beads apart from others.

    • Firstly, the European glass bead is famous for its handmade crafts. Each of the beads is handmade from the professional artisans under high heating so the beads are durable enough for every day wear.
    •  Secondly, for its colorful and unique pattern design. Here are the beads designed with polka dots, seeing spots, swirls and floral patterns now. While our catalogue is keeping updated often. As the famous motton stated “Make one for every unforgettable and charmed moment.” So you can see the refresh items every check back.
    • The third and the special part is the adding of sterling silver. The silver makes your bracelet or necklace fits European fashion to wear in casual and special occassions.Sterling silver is composition of 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% alloy. And it is usually marked with a 925 or something which you must look out for when purchasing, and hence to ensure your sterling silver bracelet for long lasting quality and assured value for your money. 

Those characteristics remain in the European sterling silver beads wholesale. That is, durable, fashionable and classical. Because of this, the European sterling silver beads will be your perfect choice no matter your style. Now be your jewelry designer with the help of this glass beads. Creating more fabulous gifts for your friends, family members and yourself to express your love or show your personality.

Lastly, we are in confidence to say that our European sterling silver beads are real sterling silver. You are sure to shop here now and check back regularly for the pretty and stylish glass beads fit your jewelry.

   Using a silver jewelry cleaning polishing cloth to shine up your silver items and keep your jewelry looking new.


0 item found

Package Size:                          
Filter By:                                  

Sorry,no product was found. You could try to filter by other conditions.
Jewelry SuppliesBookmarksBrooch FindingsCell Phone LanyardsCuff LinksKeychain & KeyringRingsWristbands