Import Custom Duties and Taxes
As our company is located in China, so sometimes when you buy our goods to your country might be concerned in your Customs.
We are an experienced seller, we shipped out hundreds of parcels every day, and almost all of our customers do not need to pay tax for custom clearance.
And from our experience, the DHL shipment is more likely to be charged by Customs for a small custom tax compared with EMS & Airmail. So before choose DHL, please be sure to get the information about DHL shipping charges from your own customs office.
Normally, we will do followings to help our customers to avoid tax charges.
- Generally we will mark your parcel as gift or sample on custom declaration form
- And we will also state the value of your parcels as low as we can
- Follow any instructions you told us to avoid tax.
Unfortunately, the custom taxes differ from countries to countries, and are dependant on the commodity being imported, its declared value and other likely factors, so we cannot predict whether you will be charged for the taxes or how much you may have to pay when you import our good into your country. So we would like to advice you find out as much information as you can about your country’s custom duties before make your order.
Please note: The import duties or taxes are charged from your own customs office which you should pay when importing goods, this is not a payment to us, and all the taxes duties are buyer’s responsibility, we will not accept the responsibility for customs costs charged.
It is much appreciated for your kind understanding!
- There is no way for us to guarantee you will not be charged the custom taxes
- But we can try our best to help your package go through customs smoothly, we are experienced seller (we have been in this business for about 7 years), according to our data, almost 95% of our customers without being charged customs taxes
- If you have package or labeling instructions, please tell us by email or add it during the step 1 of checkout process before we ship your parcel. We will try our best effort (or follow your instruction) to do as you told us.